- Which of the five stories were most engaging to read in terms of choices offered (not literary merit)?
- Which made a deeper impact: the number of choices or the results of the choices?
- How could you use a platform like Twine with regards to your advocacy projects?
Homework (from Gordon)
- Read Scratch: Programming for All.
- Explore the projects that have been submitted to the Scratch site:https://scratch.mit.edu/explore/?date=this_month. Try to spend at least 15 minutes looking at different projects (obviously you can spend a lot more time if you wish). It may be useful to change how the projects are sorted.
- Pick a project that you found particularly unique when compared to the other projects you viewed or a project that surprised you in some way. Make a blog post with a link to this project and a few notes about why you picked it. Be prepared to discuss your choice in class.